Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photo of the Week

I realize that many of our art students love photography. We do not offer a photography class here at Mount, but you can take an online photography class once you have completed the prerequisite of Art I. However, I want to encourage my students to pursue their passions, so recently I created a bulletin board for our "photo of the week". Students have the opportunity to email me their outstanding photographs and have their work displayed in our classroom. Below is our first entry for photo of the week. This photograph was taken by Zoe C. Zoe says it was the most beautiful rainbow she has ever seen, and she thought the cloud on the right looked like a dove. Great photo Zoe. Thanks for sharing it with us!


"Rainbow" by Zoe C.

1 comment:

  1. Relative Mrs. Kate Highsmith,
    Found this image of the Rainbow by Zoe C. Zoe and will be using it for a vision by a young man. I will add her name to the image, which I would have all your students do for the internet. I will gift credit because you cared to share. Thank you. You/she can contact me at whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com. I will try to post when complete, if I remember this site. Send an email for final project. Thank you again. I bow with the Rainbow. thank you Zoe. All is gifted for the world and no sales are promoted. All is part of the Great Give Away. Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

    ReplyDelete