Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Day of Second Semester

A new semester, new students, new art supplies- it is all so exciting! I just love a brand new sketchbook or a set of fresh colored pencils; they hold some much possibility!

Today we introduced ourselves. Drew our hands. And read over the first of our monthly Art Newsletters. Please sign the newsletter. A signed newsletter = a free homework pass! Included in the newsletter is information about my webpage and class blog. Please visit them both on a regular basis.

On Monday I will be sending out information about the fieldtrips that we have planned for this semester.

If at any point this semester you have questions or concerns, please contact me through phone, email or in person. My contact information is on both my website and the second page of the Art Newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment