Thursday, April 5, 2012

Well, my computer is not cooperating with me today. I was going to post pictures of the watercolor paintings that 2nd period has been working on. But the computer won't up load them. So I will just tell you that 2nd period (Art II students) are working on creating copies of watercolor paintings. They are looking good. I think a lot of students are struggling with the idea of transparency with this new media, but we are going to do several more paintings before we move on.

1st and 4th period students (Art I) have been working with a drawing that requires them to use their skills in both graphite and colored pencil medias.

There is only one more day until spring break. You can just feel the excitement building. And the students seem pretty excited too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment