Wednesday, November 9, 2011

As promised here are two student examples of our railroad track drawing in 1 point perspective. Some thought it impossible, but everyone gave it their best effort. I think most students are proud and impressed with their own ability! I know I am. I am sorry the photo is sideways. I tried to rotate it. I just you'll just have to turn your head to view it correctly! Weird.Abby's RR
Amaris's RR

Also we had an art club meeting after school on Monday. We started making our hand-made books. Here are a couple of shots for the students working on their front and back covers. I'll be sure to include some photos of our books when we finish.
Jordan Jessica and Jordan
Jaime and Courtney
Tori and Hannah
Isa's "funny face"
Maria, Jennifer, Leticia, and Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment